UPSC IAS/ Civil Services Application Form 2019
The UPSC Civil Services exam will be open for registration. Candidates who will register for the examination must make sure that they fulfill the basic eligibility criteria. The candidates must be an Indian citizen. The eligible candidates can start registering online after UPSC releases the official notification.
|UPSC IAS/ Civil Services Application Form 2019||Important Dates|
|Commencement of Online application form||19 Feb 2019|
|last date to submit the form||18 Mar 2019|
Apply Online: Click here to fill the UPSC IAS Application Form 2019.
UPSC IAS/ Civil Services Application Fee 2019
The candidates looking forward to giving the UPSE Civil Services examinations have to pay the application fee in order to fill the application form. Candidates must note that the application fee once paid will not be refunded.
- The application fee for the IAS 2019 examination is Rs. 100/-
- SC / ST / Female / Ex-Servicemen Candidates are exempted from paying the application fee
Mode of Payment
The UPSC provides two modes to pay the application fee i.e. Online and Offline.
- Online mode for payment of application fee
The candidates can sue the Debit card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking details to remit the application fee.
- Offline mode for payment of application fee –
The application fee for the UPSC IAS 2019 examination can also be paid offline. For paying the offline fee the candidates have to generate the pay in the slip while filling the art II of the application form.
Documents Required To Fill the UPSC IAS/ Civil Services Application Form 2019
The candidates have to upload some documents while filling the application form of UPSC IAS 2019. So it is a good idea to gather all those documents in advance, that will help.
Documents to Be uploaded
- Scanned photograph and signature in .jpg format. The file of the photograph should not exceed 40 kb and should be less than 03 kb. The signature file should be 01 kb to 40 kb.
Documents for Reference Purpose
- Aadhaar Card or any other valid id proof
- 10 mark sheet
- 12 mark sheet
- Degree Certificate
- Caste Certificate (If applicable)
- Disability Certificate (If applicable)
- Domicile Certificate (If applicable)
- No Objection Certificate if employed
How To Fill UPSC IAS/ Civil Services Application Form 2019?
The candidates who are filling the UPSC IAS Application Form should understand the entire process. For the ease of candidates, we have described the steps here briefly.
There are two parts in the application form Part I registration and part II registration.
- Part I registration – Application Form Filling
- Part II registration – Payment, Center Selection, Photo Sign and Document upload, Agreeing to the declaration.
Part I Registration of UPSC IAS/ Civil Services Application Form 2019
At first, the candidates have to fill the registration part I. For this the candidates have to click on the above link. The link redirects to the page of UPSC.