Officers/Executive Vacancy for B.Sc, MBA/PGDM, CA published on 7th May 2019
|Qualification||B.Sc, MBA/PGDM, CA|
|Experience||10 – 15 years|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date to Apply||18/05/2019|
a. Agriculture Lending: Minimum 60% in B.Sc/ M.Sc in Agriculture/ equivalent PG courses in Agribusiness.
b. Product Design & Management / Large value credit appraisal / Credit Monitoring: Minimum 60% in MBA (Finance/ Banking) OR Chartered Accountant
c. Higher fitment of Basic Pay and Allowances for deserving candidates under the discretion of Management
Age: 40 – 45 years
Application Fee: Rs. 800/-
- Applicants will have to appear for Personal Interview at their ow cost.
- Applicants willing to serve anywhere in India only need to apply.
- Appointment will also be subject to Medical fitness, satisfactory background verification and completion of other formalities as per the rules and regulations of the Bank from time to time
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- A committee formed by the Bank will conduct the initial shortlisting of the applications based on the eligibility criteria and suitability for the roles
- In matters regarding eligibility and selection, Bank’s decision will be final and no further correspondence will be entertained.
How to Apply
- Applicants can apply online through Bank’s website www.southindianbank.com only from 08.05.2019 to 18.05.2019 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
- Applicants will have to enter their basic details and upload the photograph and signature as per the specifications given below. Copies of the photograph may be retained for use at the time of Personal Interview.
- Online Application – Start Date: 08.05.2019 Online Application – End Date: 18.05.2019