Assistant Manager Vacancy for B.A, MBA/PGDM, PG Diploma published on 30th April 2019
|Vacancy 1||Assistant Manager|
|Qualification||B.A, MBA/PGDM, PG Diploma|
|Number of Vacancies||01 Post|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date to Apply||20/05/2019|
1. Qualification: B.A from a recognized university. MBA in Project Management from a recognized university with 50% marks.Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism with 60% marks – Desirable
2. The post of Assistant Manager (Project Management) is for Projects Assignments and the candidate selected will be liable to be posted at site, anywhere in India
Age: 42 years
Application Fee: Rs.1000/- in case of General/OBC candidates, Rs.500/- in case of SC/ST/PWBMD and female candidates
The mere fact that a candidate has submitted his/her application against the advertisement and apparently fulfilling the criteria as prescribed in the advertisement would not bestow on him/her the right to be definitely called for written test/interview considered further for the engagement.
How to Apply
1. CVs should be in the prescribed proforma along with photocopies of documents in support of Date of birth, Qualification, Experience and proof of category etc. in case of candidate belonging with reserved category and post applied for should be super scribed on the envelope of the application.
2. The Applicant should have valid Indian Passport will be required at the time of joining. The Company will not be responsible for any postal delay within the specified time.
3. Interested candidates fulfilling the eligibility conditions may send their CV in the prescribed proforma to WAPCOS Ltd. Door No. 31-5-27, First Floor, Prakasa Rao Street, Maruthi Nagar, Vijayawada-520004 within 20 days from the date of release of Advertisement and not after 20/05/2019