Academic Consultant Vacancy for B.Tech/B.E, M.E/M.Tech published on 6th May 2019
|Vacancy 1||Academic Consultant|
|Last Date to Apply||18/05/2019|
- B.E./B.Tech.& M.E./M.Tech.in relevant/appropriate branch in Engineering from a recognized University with first class.
- GATE/NET/Ph.D/Real time experience candidates are preferable.
processing fee Rs.500/- (Rupees Five hundred only)
Rs.300/- (Rupees Three hundred only in the case of SC/ST candidates)
Terms and conditions
- The University reserves the right to reject any or all applications without assigning any reasons.
- The University reserves the right to call off the selections process at any stage, without assigning any reasons.
- Incomplete applications/ applications without necessary enclosures will be rejected.
- Continuation of service beyond one semester is subject to performance assessment by the University and feedback of the students.
- Please mention the Department on the left-top corner of the envelope containing the application. Separate applications are to be submitted for each position and Department.
KU College of Engineering & Technology, Gundla Singaram, Mucherla Nagaram Road, Kakatiya University Campus, Warangal – 506 009
1.The Applicants will be shortlisted based on their performance in the Written Test which comprises of 50 objective type questions and is of one hour duration.
2. The shortlisted candidates will be interviewed for final selection.
How to Apply
- Application can be downloaded from the URL: kakatiya.ac.in or kucet.ac.in from 03-05-2019 onwards.
- Completed application form in all respects should reach “The Principal, KU College of Engineering & Technology, Gundla Singaram, Mucherla Nagaram Road, Kakatiya University Campus, Warangal – 506 009” on or before 18/05/2019