Rseti Faculty Vacancy for MSW, M.A, B.Sc, B.A, B.Ed Salary 20,000 published on 3rd May 2019
|Qualification||MSW, M.A, B.Sc, B.A, B.Ed|
|Salary||Rs. 20,000/- Per Month|
|Experience||15 – 25 years|
|Last Date to Apply||16/05/2019|
- Essential: (i) Post-graduate viz. MSW/ MA in Rural Development/MA in Sociology/Psychology/BSc (Agri.)/BA with B.Ed. etc. Shall have a flair for teaching with Computer knowledge.
- Desirable : Retd. Bank Official with working experience as officer and candidate having experience of working as Faculty, Rural Development with qualification stated above, will get preference.
- Experience :
i. Should be well conversant with local language.
- Period : The candidate shall be appointed on Contract basis for a period of one year.
- Amount : In case of Faculty: The contract amount shall be fixed at Rs.20000/- per month. No other allowance/benefit/payment/facility will be admissible.
- Leave : The candidates shall be entitled for 15 days leave per year with maximum of 02 days per month.
Age: Less than 65 years with sound Health
Application Fee: There is no application fee prescribed.
Central Bank of India, Regional Manager/Co-Chairman, Dist. Level RSETI Advisory Committee (DLRAC),
Central Bank of India, Regional Office, Coochbehar; Bangchatra Road; P.O+P.S- Kotwali; Pin- 736101
General Terms and Conditions
i. While applying for the post, the applicant should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned above and that the particulars furnished are correct in all respects.
ii. In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and / or that he/ she has furnished any incorrect / false information or has suppressed any material fact (s), his / her candidature will automatically stand cancelled.
iii. In case of suitable and deserving cases, any of the requirements and conditions of eligibility mentioned above, may be relaxed at the discretion of the Management of Society/Trust.
iv. The Management of Society/Trust reserves the right to fill or not to fill the above advertised position without assigning any reason thereof.
v. Mere admission of application against the advertisement and apparently fulfilling the criteria as prescribed in the advertisement would not bestow on him / her right to be called for interview.
The eligible candidates will be called for personal interview and the decision of the Society/Trust in this regard shall be final.
How to Apply
a) Eligible candidates have to submit their applications in the given format (Annexure). Last date for receipt of application is 16/05/2019. No applications shall be entertained beyond the stipulated date.
b) Incomplete applications will be rejected.
c) Address the application, Subscribing “Application for the post of Faculty at RSETI Centre on contract for the year 2019-2020” to Regional Manager/Co-Chairman, Dist.
d) Level RSETI Advisory Committee (DLRAC), Central Bank of India, Regional Office, Coochbehar; Bangchatra Road; P.O+P.S- Kotwali; Pin- 736101.